Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What make the Teraflex BB so much better?

Old 02-23-2008, 03:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What make the Teraflex BB so much better?

I have been doing lots of reading on this board about budget boost lifts and am wondering what makes the Teraflex so popular. All of the BB look the same to me and I cannot imagine a huge quality difference in any of the spacers. I can see a huge difference in the shocks you get with a BB but it seems like a lot of people simply choose to stick with their stock shocks anyway.

What makes Teraflex BB so much better than the others?
Old 02-23-2008, 06:29 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

A budget boost is pretty much a budget boost. What makes the TeraFlex kit so popular is that it will give you 2.5" of lift (as opposed to 2") and it is by far one of the most complete kits available on the market today (comes with spacers, bump stop extensions, rear brake line extension brackets, shock adapters and new rear sway bar links) while still being so affordable.
Old 02-23-2008, 06:30 AM
JK Super Freak

good repuation

great price

unique front bump stop extensions.

rear spacer coil spring guides, meaning if you over extend the rear, it will be guided back into place by the spacer

othen then that, it is really nothing special, they are all the same for lift height and ride quality
Old 02-23-2008, 06:31 AM
JK Junkie

plus they are now including a rear trackbar bracket
Old 02-23-2008, 06:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

The number 1 reason why the TF BB kit is the best... because of the step-by-step installation instructions supplied by Tera... er, Wayoflife on this very site!

Seriously, I chose this kit because it met all of my needs at the right price; it has pretty decent reviews from users; AND because, after reading through BB threads pretty extensively, I decided I wanted to install the lift myself and Eddie's walkthrough on the TF BB gave me the confidence I needed to attempt it. The guy seems to know what he is doing. So, based on the fact that he installed it on his Jeep, I figured it was good enough for me.

Quick Reply: What make the Teraflex BB so much better?