Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What lift will you recommend me to get? (if any?)

Old 05-02-2011, 10:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emoody007
TF makes a good product. Double check to make sure that the coil is a progressive coil and you're gonna want new shocks if the kit doesn't come with any. I don't know what your budget is but I've several vehicles with different lifts and I like my BDS better than any of them. The BDS 3" is about $750 with progressive coils and comes with Sway bar disconnects for more trail flex. It comes with shocks but the upgraded 9500 series is a better ride combo between shocks and coils. Anyway, I sound like a commercial for BDS, but I really like most of their stuff. Here's a pic of the 3" kit.
It dose look nice!
But how this 3" lift will work on the 32" stock wheels!? isn't too high?

According to TF, you can installed the "TF 1.5" Performance (coil) leveling kit" with the Rubi Stock shocks, and it's only 400$, not bad eh?
Old 05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Classified.Spirit
It dose look nice!
But how this 3" lift will work on the 32" stock wheels!? isn't too high?

According to TF, you can installed the "TF 1.5" Performance (coil) leveling kit" with the Rubi Stock shocks, and it's only 400$, not bad eh?
I see your point. My first pic is with 33" tires so I don't think it will look too bad. The main thing is you could go all the way up to 35's in the future. Always think of the the futrue when doing mods.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by emoody007
I see your point. My first pic is with 33" tires so I don't think it will look too bad. The main thing is you could go all the way up to 35's in the future. Always think of the the futrue when doing mods.

EH?
That pic is 33"!? I thought it was 35... oops!
Looks good!!!

You got me thinking again...
If I could only see a pic of this lift with a 32"... Man it's a tough call!
Old 05-02-2011, 01:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Classified.Spirit
EH?
That pic is 33"!? I thought it was 35... oops!
Looks good!!!

You got me thinking again...
If I could only see a pic of this lift with a 32"... Man it's a tough call!
lol.... Don't bang your head too hard. Take your time in making a decision. The longer you wait the more money you should have.

Quick Reply: What lift will you recommend me to get? (if any?)