Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What kind of lift with adjustable shocks would you recommend, Rancho?

Old 11-22-2010, 07:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What kind of lift with adjustable shocks would you recommend, Rancho?

Hi,

I'm going to buy a JK unlimited, but first need to put everything on paper to verify that all the changes made on the JK will be approved by the law over here.(Belgium)

I think I'm going to put the dynatrac prorock 60's underneath with 37" tires.

I'm not quite sure on the suspension system, but I think Teraflex could do the job.
Now the big question; How do you guys feel about the rancho shocks RS9000 XL with the wireless adjustment controller inside?

I want as much flex as possible and I really like the idea of adjusting the shocks when I'm done offroading. Over here is less mountains and more woods. Is rancho the way to go, or maybe other suggestions? It needs to be a shortarm kit.

Thanks,

Dennis

Quick Reply: What kind of lift with adjustable shocks would you recommend, Rancho?