Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What the heck is this?

Old 05-01-2019, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see no indication that this is accurate by what I can find on the link you provided and using Google to look for images of the pieces involved with EVTS systems.
Old 05-02-2019, 05:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What the heck is this

I have the exact same thing on my Jeep, got when I purchased it new. Nothing happens because there is a fee involved call them. The on best thing I use is the phone app, which lets you find your vehicle anywhere. you should at least talk to them.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:57 PM
JK Newbie

I have sent an email to their support center with VIN and pictures included asking if this is installed on the Jeep, thank you for your help.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:27 PM
JK Newbie

Old 05-03-2019, 03:29 PM
JK Newbie

Thumbs down Reply Email from EVTS

Originally Posted by Ccalagna
I have the exact same thing on my Jeep, got when I purchased it new. Nothing happens because there is a fee involved call them. The on best thing I use is the phone app, which lets you find your vehicle anywhere. you should at least talk to them.
The Email I received back;

This is Cody with Mopar EVTS powered by Guidepoint systems. I do not believe that is our system installed in your Jeep Wrangler. The Mopar EVTS system will have a smaller button with a blue flashing light. I ran the VIN number in our data base and did not find anything suggesting that there is a Mopar EVTS system in that vehicle. I would contact the dealership or whoever you have purchased the vehicle from to see what system that is in your vehicle. If you have any other questions please give us a call on our toll free number @ 877-477-3710. Thanks and have a great day!

Would you mid posting pictures of the same thing installed in your jeep?

Quick Reply: What the heck is this?