Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what donor engine do I need?

Old 07-08-2014, 03:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
No in a saint all the time jeepstin. Lol. You come down to louisiana you let me know.
that's on my list to hit. I will be in New Orleans in February. Only two states left that I haven't been to. Louisiana and North Dakota. PM me your number. I'll scratch with ya.
Old 07-08-2014, 03:39 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
that's on my list to hit. I will be in New Orleans in February. Only two states left that I haven't been to. Louisiana and North Dakota. PM me your number. I'll scratch with ya.
You coming for Mardi gras huh. Nice.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:13 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
You coming for Mardi gras huh. Nice.
not certain. National academy meeting. Lecturing for a bit.
Old 07-09-2014, 05:52 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by bludevlsi
Contact Burnsville offroad in mn. They can surely answer any questions you may have.
They closed up. Dan opened up under a new name somewhere else. Cant remember right.

Since you are looking at a 6.4, I believe your choices are limited to newer SRT models only which makes availability somewhat harder. I believe most people just get a crate 6.4 from Mopar for this swap but your best bet would be to call an installer and ask them over the phone so as to root out all the internet noise.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh shoot. I have been gone a lil while lol. Looks like is opened up dakota customs in rapid city south dakota.

Quick Reply: what donor engine do I need?