Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what donor engine do I need?

Old 07-07-2014, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

moderators feel free to delete this thread. it is a waste of time. ill find the information elsewhere.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Suspicions confirmed. Happy hunting.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jmatta33
lol says the guy that joined the Air Force. this forum is a joke. there is not a thread on here that doesnt take 10 pages of sifting through sh!t to try and find anything related to the original post. its simple really. when someone asks a question I KNOW the answer to, I respond with an answer to their question. it makes things easy and it makes things easier to search.
What does him being in the Air Force have to do with anything?

Confirmed douche.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Z06Mike
What does him being in the Air Force have to do with anything? Confirmed douche.
well mostly because advertising your branch of service on your user name typically equivaltes to a guy being a class A tool bag. its also the type of guy that advertises his entire military record on his truck covered with stupid military stickers. guys in real military units laugh at people like this because they are and will always be a joke.

as for you, are you his designated internet defense attorney? or do you just have nothing better to do with your time? this forum has gone to crap over the last couple years precisely because of people like him and you. 99% of the information on these threads are posts like this one and all the preceeding ones with the exception of the original post. its comical really. guy asks a legitimate question and all the response are "well i dont know but" or "i would do sonething totally different that has nothing to do with what you are asking". what is the purpose of this forum if you cant ask a question and get an answer?

yup im a douche. ill give you that. along with any other name you want to throw in because it really doesnt matter. you guys are all getting your feelings hurt because i simply proposed a question and asked that if you dont know the answer then you dont need to reply. you would think that goes without saying but its definately not the standard here at JK Forum. here it takes 100 responses before anyone begins to remotely address the original post. kind of a shame because this used to be the go to place for information.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Head over to Pirate or Wayalife or any other forum and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's a public forum, people throw opinions out there, so don't cry when your specific question isn't answered in 5 or less posts.

Oh and I'm in the Air Force too and oh crap, it's part of my screen name; I must be overcompensating too. I should really look for a real military unit to join. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. Cheers!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by afpilot82
Head over to Pirate or Wayalife or any other forum and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's a public forum, people throw opinions out there, so don't cry when your specific question isn't answered in 5 or less posts. Oh and I'm in the Air Force too and oh crap, it's part of my screen name; I must be overcompensating too. I should really look for a real military unit to join. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. Cheers!
oh no, im not welcome here? and yeah you fit right into that category with your partner. just gotta let people know you serve right, how else can people thank you for your sevice right?
Old 07-07-2014, 03:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by afpilot82
Head over to Pirate or Wayalife or any other forum and don't let the door hit you on the way out. It's a public forum, people throw opinions out there, so don't cry when your specific question isn't answered in 5 or less posts.

Oh and I'm in the Air Force too and oh crap, it's part of my screen name; I must be overcompensating too. I should really look for a real military unit to join. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight. Cheers!
wait are you bashing pirate? i understand that waya site but am baffled by the pirate one...
Old 07-07-2014, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Maertz
wait are you bashing pirate? i understand that waya site but am baffled by the pirate one...
I don't think he is bashing Pirate as much as just saying go someplace else.

Ironically, I think he cross posted on wayalife anyway, though still didn't get a specific answer.

As another Air Force guy... while I understand the frustration at not getting straight answers... I will 3rd the Douche remark.

If you feel the input isn't answering your question, don't respond like a dick, just wait for a response, or say something like...

"Thanks man, but I'm sticking with the Hemi-swap. Just need to figure out where to find one."

See that... non douche-y response...
Old 07-07-2014, 03:52 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Roryslife
I don't think he is bashing Pirate as much as just saying go someplace else.

Ironically, I think he cross posted on wayalife anyway, though still didn't get a specific answer.

As another Air Force guy... while I understand the frustration at not getting straight answers... I will 3rd the Douche remark.

If you feel the input isn't answering your question, don't respond like a dick, just wait for a response, or say something like...

"Thanks man, but I'm sticking with the Hemi-swap. Just need to figure out where to find one."

See that... non douche-y response...

but one does not just "go to pirate".....

Last edited by Maertz; 07-07-2014 at 03:54 PM.
Old 07-07-2014, 04:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Roryslife
I don't think he is bashing Pirate as much as just saying go someplace else. Ironically, I think he cross posted on wayalife anyway, though still didn't get a specific answer. As another Air Force guy... while I understand the frustration at not getting straight answers... I will 3rd the Douche remark. If you feel the input isn't answering your question, don't respond like a dick, just wait for a response, or say something like... "Thanks man, but I'm sticking with the Hemi-swap. Just need to figure out where to find one." See that... non douche-y response...
yes i did post on wayalife and the response i got from one person was that he didnt think i could use my transmission. same as one of the responses i got on here. but as you can see no one else has responded with random nonsenses. all the other threads ive started on that forum are done within a couple of posts. i ask, people answer. problem solved. problem staying solved. Rangers Lead The Way.

Quick Reply: what donor engine do I need?