Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What to do what $500 in Mopar Credits ?

Old 05-13-2011, 10:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AFCrawler
Just had an idea. How if it's an auto have them put the $%#@%&*$!@# Tans cooler in, so you don't have to do it yourself later.
No worries its a 6 speed

the 42RLE is the worst automatic transmission known to man. If they offered a better tranny in it i would have gone auto but the 42REL = the suck.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got this same credit last year when I bought my 2010. I ended up getting the heated seats kit, grab handles, slush mats, mirror relocators, and the door jam gaurds. I highly recommend the door jam gaurds. I had my Jeep a week before they came in and the door jams got pretty scratched up just in that week
Old 05-13-2011, 10:47 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Harve10
Doesn't Mopar carry AEV stuff now? $500 is a nice chunk out of the price of the rear or front bumper.
Or the snorkel
Old 05-13-2011, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Another thought, if no AEV, the ipod cable for the sterio is always nice. Not $500, but it's an idea. I have the MYGIG and the unit works great, old school ipod just sits in the glove box and controlled by the head unit.

Quick Reply: What to do what $500 in Mopar Credits ?