Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What to do next...?

Old 03-02-2014, 12:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to do next...?

Weather is starting to get warmer and I'm getting the itch to start building again. I already have all the necessities on ( lift, lockers, arms, fenders, armor, sound system etc see signature for upgrades) but when I get bored I like to build. Next idea is to throw an inverter in there to mount an externa 115 hook up on the body of the jeep but after that, I can't think of what to do next. Interior LEDs and footwell lighting? Remote rear spotlight? Maybe take an old front Tj bumper to weld on the rear ( rear bumper is still stock for weight purposes) ?

I like having a few things on the 'to do' list but now that all the big projects are wrapped up, I'm kinda stuck on the little things just to keep busy.

Ideas?

Last edited by mattyk; 03-02-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

bedline interior???
Old 03-02-2014, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

x2!! I did mine and like it! but chose a good bed liner!!

Quick Reply: What to do next...?