Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What do I need?

Old 06-22-2013, 09:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do I need?

Just hoping the JK community can help me out.... I picked up some 4" coils and 4.5" shocks from a friend from a 4dr lift kit that was broken up (the kit ot the parts)

What else do I need to install it on my 4dr? I have a 2" OME coil on now but am wondering how much other stuff is required to install it properly?

Anyone running a 4" kit out there on a four door without trac bar relocation brackets or new drive shafts or lower control arms, etc...

Oh and will a Rubi transfer case bolt into a X model? 2007-2011

Any input would be most helpful thanks

Last edited by scorpion king; 06-22-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the aev 3.5" as far as the lca you could probably do the aev drop brackets for $99. Pretty sure you will need a trackbar bracket or new trackbar though. I don't think there is any way around that
Old 06-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look at what the more complete 4" kits come with to get an idea of what you need. Track bars, adjustable control arms, drive shafts, etc to do it right. High steer kit would be good too.

Quick Reply: What do I need?