Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What to buy for 2011 2dr Rubi?

Old 08-07-2011, 07:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What to buy for 2011 2dr Rubi?

There are so many options it makes one dizzy! I am new to the Jeep family, but not to the off road world.

I am in the market for a front and rear bumper with spare tire carrier, winch, lift, skid plates, compressor, rocker protection, and more. No budget, just get great products without having to drill too many holes and no welding. Building the rig for xcountry and not rock crawling.

I am leaning towards OME HD for suspension, ARB front and EAV rear bumper. Like to keep stock or better ride for suspension upgrade and not have to purchase all new suspension components to just change springs and shocks. Plan is to keep 32-33" tires. Does the installation of the OME kit require other suspension mods?

I like for the tire carrier on rear to open with tail gate. Any other options?

Who makes the best winch? Warn?

If budget is not an issue and keeping within the parameters of keeping 32-33" tires, no welding, keep drilling to a minimum or none on body, stock or better ride, what would one purchase to make the ultimate xcountry rig?

Quick Reply: What to buy for 2011 2dr Rubi?