Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what is better

Old 06-18-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is better

what is better jet performance chip or superchip flashpack i already have the jet chip and can see bit of performanceand spent 211.00 on it the flashpack is more but i would hope for alot more hp for the ex 100.00 dollars
Old 06-18-2010, 01:42 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toby118
what is better jet performance chip or superchip flashpack i already have the jet chip and can see bit of performanceand spent 211.00 on it the flashpack is more but i would hope for alot more hp for the ex 100.00 dollars
The thing is......the flashpaq is a programmer and has a lot of other features. And it is updateable. With a chip, you get one thing and that's it.....right?
Old 06-18-2010, 01:47 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by toby118
flashpack is more but i would hope for alot more hp for the ex 100.00 dollars

You gain driveability, not 'throw you back in the seat' horsepower. For that, look into a supercharger or hemi swap.

Rather than a bunch of marginal engine mods, have you considered re-gearing?

Quick Reply: what is better