Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what is the best spark plug wires and spark plug for jk2010 3.8

Old 02-28-2021, 10:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

I ran NGK Iridium plugs for a short 10k miles or so. It pinged like CRAZY. They were gapped and set up properly, but my engine hated them. I went back to the Champions and never looked back. I'm sure they work with some, but I've not found any Chrysler engine yet that works with anything as well as the Champions.
Old 02-28-2021, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 78 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by karls10jk
Do you buy the Mopar box of wires? I bought the Denso wires (if I'm remembering right) and they were the exact same wires as factory, just not in a Mopar box and thus a bit cheaper.
Yea I went with Rock and mopar on the wires and had the Denso wires as a backup. Never used them and returned them. I had a spare #3 from the last job. But that reminds me I may have to look at that again lol
The following users liked this post:
karls10jk (03-01-2021)

Quick Reply: what is the best spark plug wires and spark plug for jk2010 3.8