Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

what am I missing?

Old 07-23-2013, 05:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mack- the kit has track bar brackets that index off of diff cover, is this what you're talking about? this is the one i got Item #JK40BPH-R / Skyjacker Suspensions
wheels are 4.5" back spacing so I'm good, did realize today need to get valve stems though (this is kinda ankle biter stuff I'm trying to make sure I have covered)
brake line relocation brackets included in kit

Matt- shocks and bumpstop extensions included. so are cam bolts so I can wait on control arms, but those are on the list to do down the road when cash builds back up. I plan on running the drive shaft till it goes so I guess I need the exhaust spacer? who all offers them? going to cut pinch seam and fenders, just looking for parts I have to buy and have on hand so I'm not stuck with an un-drivable Jeep.

also realized I forgot gear install kit. is there any reason I have to buy the master overhaul kit or is regular install kit fine since I only have 15k miles?

Quick Reply: what am I missing?