Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

What about body lifts???

Old 01-06-2008, 04:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about body lifts???

Is anybody running a body lift?? I have a FT 2" BB lift but want to run 35's with no rub. So i am thinking a 1" body. Any help on install problems or brand preference??
I want to run 35x12.5/15R what backspacing do yall sugest? What wheels? to many questions!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 05:59 PM
JK Jedi Master

Here is a link about the MORE 1" body lift. If you search body lift you find other threads.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ight=body+lift
Old 01-06-2008, 06:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have checked out all the companies, MORE, Daystar, and performance accessories. I guess i'll go with the cheapest. It shouldn't make a difference if the pucks are billet (MORE) or composite. I would think composite would be a better ride and absorb vibration better.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nozz
I have checked out all the companies, MORE, Daystar, and performance accessories. I guess i'll go with the cheapest. It shouldn't make a difference if the pucks are billet (MORE) or composite. I would think composite would be a better ride and absorb vibration better.
Those seem to be the 3 companies I see all the time. I haven't really been able to find out which is best. The prices range from under 100 bucks to over 200 bucks and the same brand at different dealers are priced very differently.

Do all the body lift kits come with EVERYTHING you need? I'm just wondering what makes a kit worth 2 or 3 times as much as another one. Also why does one company sell the same brand kit for $90 less than another company?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default body lift

I think theres also a company called BDS Suspension not heard anything about this company, and offer a 2" BL has any one done this what are your thoughts don't know the rules about posting links but its not hard to search

Last edited by red rcok; 01-07-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:45 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by red rcok
I think theres also a company called BDS Suspension not heard anything about this company, and offer a 2" BL has any one done this what are your thoughts don't know the rules about posting links but its not hard to search
The 2" you refer to is a spacer kit to raise the suspension. Not a body lift.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Noboby has put BL on this whole site???
I would love to see real pics. I have seen some manufacture pics but those are the "good" angles. A little how to or problems incountered would be helpful.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:46 PM
JK Jedi Master

There are several people that have used a body lift here is the search results for "body lift."

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sear...earchid=289319
Old 01-07-2008, 05:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Any one stack or have a 2" BL and I thought I might of made a mistake but the site does infact list 2" BL under 07 4dr not sure about the others
Old 01-07-2008, 05:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nozz
Noboby has put BL on this whole site???
I would love to see real pics. I have seen some manufacture pics but those are the "good" angles. A little how to or problems incountered would be helpful.

I'm pretty sure the do have a 2" BL.

Quick Reply: What about body lifts???