Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Wet Okole

Old 05-19-2008, 11:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wet Okole

Hi from Perth, Western Australia, this is my first post after lurking here for a week or two.

Does anyone know of a reputable dealer of Wet Okole seat covers that can ship to Western Australia. I have been in contact with them directly but i'm not confident after exchanging emails for a few days that they're going to send me what i am asking for.

I filled out the online form for covers F+R w/pockets and lumbar and shampoo. They then say yes we can make to suit right hand drive vehicle but then he sends me a final cost of 235 for the front and 259 for the rear. When i added it up on the site it was more like 310 for the front and 259 for the rear.

I don't want to go ahead and order as i reckon i'll just get the basic f+r sent without pockets, lumbar and rhd. Sending them back wont be an economical option either.

Pete
Old 05-20-2008, 02:48 AM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 270 Posts

Originally Posted by vans
... Does anyone know of a reputable dealer of Wet Okole seat covers that can ship to Western Australia. I have been in contact with them directly but i'm not confident after exchanging emails for a few days that they're going to send me what i am asking for. ...
If I were in your shoes, I'd make a phone call to sort out the discrepancies. Several folks here, likely in the U.S., have mentioned receiving phone calls from Wet Okole in regards to questions on their custom orders (specifically over the rear seat release latch location, which changed for the JKs). I have them and am delighted with the service I received and the product.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

"Wet Okole" That sounds like somethin nasty. I mean really.

Quick Reply: Wet Okole