Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

well im ready for a 3" lift...what to get?

Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TeraFlex

I would suggest a TeraFlex 2.5" for 33's, you can fit 35's with it. Which shocks are you using now? If you have stock shocks, we have a kit that will allow you to reuse them.
How frequently is a driveshaft needed with these on the 2012s?
Old 10-22-2012, 09:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i have 2" rustys hydro shocks...they work good for me...id like a full 3" as i have heavy bumpers and armor. Hey EVO ive heard good things...do you all have and problem with the coils sagging since they are so soft and do you offer a full lift kit including these coils?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jhouse93
Does anyone have any personal experiance with full traction? Im looking at there 3" kit but i dont know anything about it
Ive got the 3" Premium plus w Bilstiens. Works and rides great. They make a good product in my experience. Their documentation that came with the lift wasnt great and Ive heard a lot of people havent been happy with FT's customer service though I havent dealt with them myself. I liked that they are one of the few kits made in the USA.

Rob
Old 10-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4W-Jive
How frequently is a driveshaft needed with these on the 2012s?
If you stay with a 2.5", you do not have to change the front/rear driveshaft. However, if you find yourself do alot of offroading/flexing the suspension out, I would consider replacing the front.

Quick Reply: well im ready for a 3" lift...what to get?