Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Welcome Distributing Grab handles

Old 08-05-2013, 10:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the help guys! I'm definitely getting them but is $90 for the front the best price out there?
Old 08-05-2013, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Although I do not have a set of these grab handles, I would not hesitate purchasing them since I really like the steel grab handles and how much better they are for anyone getting into my jeep. I purchased the Synergy Jeep Grab Handles for both my front and rear way before these were even an option (they really look stock), and even before that I bought some JK-RiGrip Front Handles that attached similar to the GraBars.
For ease of install, I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a better solution than the standard roll bar mounted grab handle.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Lol, yea I don't expect anything short of an engine swap would really have much of an effect on my 1/4 mile, but I do think these are a tad over built for what they are. 3/4" solid steel bar for a hand grip? MPG is always a factor.
I'm perfectly happy with my JK-RiGrip. I love the way they look,install feel, and they sit up out of the way so my noggin' doesn't take a beatin' when getting in and out. They also come with a rubber cover, and bolt into existing bolt holes like the WD handles. I also think these may be a bit overpriced if $90 only gets you a front set, but to each their own.

Quick Reply: Welcome Distributing Grab handles