Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

weird vibration?

Old 09-16-2011, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weird vibration?

I have a 09 jk auto 2 door with terflex leveling kit i just started to get this weird vibration feeling when taking off and stopping not a bad vibration just annoying it seems like it's there when the brakes are not applied and just coast to a stop.. I don't know had this leveling kit on about a month just started doing this a few day ago. Can't find anything loose driveshaft tight. All shields that i can tell.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

i tightened the sway bar links when in the air but this could not cause the vib? That is the only thing i removed besides the lower shock bolts.
Old 09-16-2011, 08:26 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did you change tires?
Old 09-17-2011, 05:16 AM
JK Freak

no that is what i was thinking took in today to get balanced and rotated maybe that will be it its been about 6000 miles since last rotation and balance

Quick Reply: weird vibration?