Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

way to many wires going to the battery

Old 03-27-2016, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf_425
Go on Facebook and look up onxybox. Great product. I love mine, and the guy that builds them is very friendly and easy to work with.
Yup. Got to see one of these in person. Quality product.
Old 03-30-2016, 03:57 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fercho
This is a good idea, does it comes like that or is something you put together?
Comes just like that, they are used on boats, and I know a lot of boat builders that swear by them. Search Slue Sea Systems ST on amazon. Mine is the six circuit with cover and negative bus. 34 bucks.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FD-JK
Comes just like that, they are used on boats, and I know a lot of boat builders that swear by them. Search Slue Sea Systems ST on amazon. Mine is the six circuit with cover and negative bus. 34 bucks.
what would be the difference between using this an Spod?
Old 04-01-2016, 08:54 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by fercho
what would be the difference between using this an Spod?
The sPod and the OnyxBox are fused relay boxes. All the electrical load stays under the hood and only activation wires are run to the switches, which is how you should do it. The Blue Sea System is strictly a power distribution system, like an auxiliary fuse box. Reason the BSS is so much more affordable, because your relays are not integrated into the system.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:13 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Clean setup.

https://www.facebook.com/theonyxbox/

Originally Posted by Wolf_425
Go on Facebook and look up onxybox. Great product. I love mine, and the guy that builds them is very friendly and easy to work with.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:58 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by junoh
I could use some help it's beginning to look like a hot mess under the hood, and with an onboard air compressor getting mounted soon, I am running out of places on the battery.

I remember seeing where people are mounting terminal bars under the hood but can't seem to find a link anywhere. At the the time i never thought I'd go this far down the rabbit mod hole.

Any help would be appreciated.

I was able unload a ton of wires/relays etc under hood once I installed an spod. costly but well worth it IMO.

Quick Reply: way to many wires going to the battery