Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Warrior Products Yay or Nay???

Old 04-30-2009, 08:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warrior Products Yay or Nay???

Okay so I recently saw that Warrior makes a stubby for the JK that is probably the cheapest on the market at $275. Does anyone by chance have this bumper? Or if not can y'all vouch for Warrior in general, as in do they make solid stuff??? It's a pretty good lookin stubby with a hidden winch mount. Any help is appreciated!!!!!
Old 04-30-2009, 08:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was looking at the same bumper and would like to know as well.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the full bumper with brushgard dring and winch. I love the bumper but it came poorly packaged and when it arrived the dringmounts were sticking out of the box and the paint was rubbed off the mounts due to shipping. (touch up paint) thankfully quadratec offered to pickup and replace but instead i asked them to give me a deal on a warn winch and they hooked me up nice with a m8000 cheap!! also another thread gave warrior poor review
Old 05-01-2009, 02:17 AM
JK Super Freak

I used a few warrior products on my TJ (not the bumper) and they were as good as other brands. The powder coating on them were thin but otherwise great stuff
Old 05-01-2009, 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ghostjk
I have the full bumper with brushgard dring and winch. I love the bumper but it came poorly packaged and when it arrived the dringmounts were sticking out of the box and the paint was rubbed off the mounts due to shipping. (touch up paint) thankfully quadratec offered to pickup and replace but instead i asked them to give me a deal on a warn winch and they hooked me up nice with a m8000 cheap!! also another thread gave warrior poor review
Well hopefully shipping won't be an issue, if I do order it, I'm going to have them send it to the 4 Wheel Parts in Fort Worth and pick it up there. But would you recommend it to someone else or tell them to stay away????
Old 05-01-2009, 10:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mr.ZAP
Well hopefully shipping won't be an issue, if I do order it, I'm going to have them send it to the 4 Wheel Parts in Fort Worth and pick it up there. But would you recommend it to someone else or tell them to stay away????
funny thing about that is shipping is free..... but they charge you sales tax! ends up being cheaper to pay for shipping.... dumbest thing on the net
Old 05-01-2009, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenamphibious
funny thing about that is shipping is free..... but they charge you sales tax! ends up being cheaper to pay for shipping.... dumbest thing on the net
Well that is quite the rip off They do have promo codes in JP Magazine though that give you 10% off so maybe that will offset the shipping...
Old 05-01-2009, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else have experience with this bumper or Warrior in general?
Old 05-01-2009, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure how Warrior could charge you sales tax???

Oregon doesn't have sales tax.

I may be missing the point here?

Warrior makes good, sturdy stuff btw. Much better than a lot of the chinsey crap from China & Mexico. IMHO
Old 05-01-2009, 07:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Mr.ZAP
Anyone else have experience with this bumper or Warrior in general?
I got there dana 30 front diff guard and it did not fit well at all, I have heard that there mirror relocation brackets are not that good either

Quick Reply: Warrior Products Yay or Nay???