Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Warn fog lights ?

Old 01-17-2013, 02:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the 6.5" wireless warn driving lights on my mopar windshield brackets... I installed them myself and they were very easy to do... I was also warned by the shop where I purchased them about the leaking and have been keeping an eye on them, so far nothing negative to report (lots of rain, warm temperatures and hella freezing temps and nothing so far) I haven't noticed any change in battery, so maybe there is something to be said about connecting them properly... I was also warned about hood glare, but again no problem at all...

I'm so happy with these i'm thinking of getting another set for the bumper...
Old 01-17-2013, 05:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warn lights

I have the 650 spot and 350 f fog lights. They were very simple to install. I also never had a problem with them. I wired them directly to the battery. It says in the instruction not to cut into the a JK's wiring harness. I live in a very rainy area and so far they do not leak. If they do I believe it would easy to fix. I agree you should give the install a try.

Quick Reply: Warn fog lights ?