Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Warn Elite bumper on 2012?

Old 12-14-2011, 11:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warn Elite bumper on 2012?

Has anyone installed the new Warn Elite bumper on a 2012 yet? I'm looking for feedback on how the install went and how they like it. I know it weighs 101 lbs with the guard so I am also looking for some feedback on sag on a JKU Rubicon. And if the vacuum pump has to be moved. Thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 11:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by RDakota
Has anyone installed the new Warn Elite bumper on a 2012 yet? I'm looking for feedback on how the install went and how they like it. I know it weighs 101 lbs with the guard so I am also looking for some feedback on sag on a JKU Rubicon. And if the vacuum pump has to be moved. Thanks
i dont know anything about that bumper specifically but i know that when WOL added the pure jeep to his 2012 he had to relocate the pump. With 101 pounds + a winch you are most likely going to see sag. this is easily fixed by a 1 inch puck up from through.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm already planning on a 1" spacer. Just not sure if this will be enough. Also if I need to plan on relocating the pump or not. Then I'll have to find a new bracket as well.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well, I've found out that the vacuum pump needs to be relocated on the Warn. But according to the installation instructions it doesn't look too bad.

I have a synthetic winch, does anyone know how a hawse fairlead work with this bumper?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone installed one of these yet? I'm looking for some feedback and maybe some pictures besides the ones on the Warn website. Thanks

Quick Reply: Warn Elite bumper on 2012?