Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Waiting On Shrockworks

Old 03-21-2008, 07:57 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by isuadam
I ordered my mid-width front bumper on Thursday January 17th and still no word (Thursday March 20 marked 9 weeks since order). I see IMFletch got word after 8 weeks; his must be a different configuration.

I have absolutely no doubt as to the awesome quality and attention to detail of shrockworks bumpers, and I'm very excited to be close to getting mine (my warn winch is sitting ready in my garage).

Build quality and reputation aside, their website has what any reasonable person would call a questionable claim ("3-4 weeks"). Luckily it's an easy fix for them to make, and meanwhile I'm sure I'll forget the long wait once I start bashing my bulletproof bumper on some very large rocks
Your bumper can't be too far behind. I ordered mine mid width winch bumper with a winch loop, extra set of light tabs on the winch loop in flat black power coating. It shipped earlier this week and according to Fed Ex, I should have it by the middle of next week. My Warn winch is anxiously awaiting the arrive of the Shrockworks bumper. Be patient your should be finished shortly. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Waiting On Shrockworks