Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Waiting On Shrockworks

Old 03-17-2008, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm currently running the Schrockworks 4 door sliders. Incredible pieces as others have said. I'm now in the market for front and rear bumpers. I'd gladly wait it out for the bumpers if I decide on those. Well worth the money and the wait, IMHO.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Mid-width

I waited 11 weeks to get mine.

Got it last week.

Definately worth it.

Blue Mesa
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM
JK Freak

I ordered a Shrock mid width exactly 8 weeks ago and got word this afternoon that it shipped today. Good things come to those who wait.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

since i'm in houston, i'll get to pick mine up when i order it... that cuts out a few days of shipping time!!! wooo hooo
Old 03-20-2008, 04:00 PM
JK Newbie

As many before me have said, Shrockworks provide products that are well worth the wait. I may be wrong but I believe Shrockworks is a relatively small operation producing high quality products. If you want an off the rack suit, you can go to the local Men's Warehouse and walk out wearing it. Nothing wrong with that. If you want a tailor made suit of superior fit and quality you will have to go to a specialty store and have patience while they craft your masterpiece. I considered the 6 weeks I waited for my Shrockworks front stubby to be more than reasonable. Not that I wouldn't have liked it sooner, but I appreciate companies like Shrockworks and think that we need to re-adjust our expectations to allow them to compete in this day and age of "I want it now" consumerism that usually produces an inferior result.

Tron
Old 03-20-2008, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ya, what they said!!

Absolutly worth the wait....Just hang in there, you'll be glad you did!!
Old 03-20-2008, 04:28 PM
JK Freak

my saying is that when you buy something, "you can pick from two of these choices: great time, great price and great quality. you can't have all three."

this can be expected with 99% of the time.

with shrockworks, you get price and quality and sacrifice the time it takes for delivery.

if you want it fast and with great quality, you pay out the ass for it.

if you want it fast and at a great price, you give up quality.
Old 03-20-2008, 04:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

I found mine on e-Bay . waited 6 days....... screaminlizard was the seller........
Old 03-20-2008, 05:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tron7960
As many before me have said, Shrockworks provide products that are well worth the wait. I may be wrong but I believe Shrockworks is a relatively small operation producing high quality products. If you want an off the rack suit, you can go to the local Men's Warehouse and walk out wearing it. Nothing wrong with that. If you want a tailor made suit of superior fit and quality you will have to go to a specialty store and have patience while they craft your masterpiece. I considered the 6 weeks I waited for my Shrockworks front stubby to be more than reasonable. Not that I wouldn't have liked it sooner, but I appreciate companies like Shrockworks and think that we need to re-adjust our expectations to allow them to compete in this day and age of "I want it now" consumerism that usually produces an inferior result.

Tron
I agree that quality takes time but on the other hand, their site should not say to expect a bumper order in 3-4 weeks when the reality is the wait will be 2x -3x that time. If at the time of order I was told to expect it in 3 months that would be fine. They are setting up an expectation that cannot currently be met. The line goes something like you always "under promise and over deliver". I will not dispute their quality, craftsmanship and superior design, its second to none. That is why I bought a front bumper from them and will buy my rear bumper from as well.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:02 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by IDiggs9
I found mine on e-Bay . waited 6 days....... screaminlizard was the seller........
Nice score on that bumper!!

Quick Reply: Waiting On Shrockworks