Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Viper Throttle Body Mod

Old 02-26-2013, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Viper Throttle Body Mod

Yes! It works. To start it has to be a 3.8. My 08 has a k&n cold air intake, superchip programmer set to 93 performance, and modified exhaust. The throttle body part number is 53032837ab and you can buy it new from mopar from $150-$175. It is bolt on and plug in and go no mods ant takes 5 minutes. It made a huge difference, especially on throttle response. You can see the difference
Old 02-26-2013, 03:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jkrgv
Yes! It works. To start it has to be a 3.8. My 08 has a k&n cold air intake, superchip programmer set to 93 performance, and modified exhaust. The throttle body part number is 53032837ab and you can buy it new from mopar from $150-$175. It is bolt on and plug in and go no mods ant takes 5 minutes. It made a huge difference, especially on throttle response. You can see the difference
It is super easy, you over paid, and get real about it making a huge difference.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jollydodger

It is super easy, you over paid, and get real about it making a huge difference.
I did not say what I paid, cost is 129. And it did make a difference

Quick Reply: Viper Throttle Body Mod