Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

VIOLENT shaking if I hit a big bump at highway speeds.

Old 12-23-2013, 05:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeperjkjeeper
Planman...is there a reason you prefer the JKS trackbar over the Synergy? I am looking to replace my RK trackbar and have all of the other Synergy components waiting to be installed. I want a trackbar that will be compatible with the Poly sectorshaft/trackbar brace in the future.
I'm not buying rock krawler again. I had problems with their trackbar since the day I got it and they kept telling me it wasn't possible. I replaced the heim end and it worked fine but they wouldn't help me out on it at all. (this is when it was brand new)
Old 12-23-2013, 05:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Trauma
I'm not buying rock krawler again. I had problems with their trackbar since the day I got it and they kept telling me it wasn't possible. I replaced the heim end and it worked fine but they wouldn't help me out on it at all. (this is when it was brand new)
Originally Posted by Jeepstin12
if you plan on lifting the new one, you'll be reviewing the same components. Choose wisely.
You mean that in the sense of im getting all stock parts again? Of course I am but I can more properly prepare for things down the road the second time around.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jeeperjkjeeper
Planman...is there a reason you prefer the JKS trackbar over the Synergy? I am looking to replace my RK trackbar and have all of the other Synergy components waiting to be installed. I want a trackbar that will be compatible with the Poly sectorshaft/trackbar brace in the future.
Price for the quality. The Synergy is fine. My preference is the Teraflex front trackbar.

If you don't run a drop pitman arm and run 35s or smaller, I don't think you need a sector shaft brace.

For 37s the brace would be nice, but if you are doing hard core wheeling, you should do hydro assist anyway--which reduces the stress on the sector shaft.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:57 AM
JK Freak

Picked up a HF ball joint kit for $60

Got the alloy USA set for $120 shipped

Maybe il get lucky an this is my issue. Of course my ABS light and Check engine came on two. Now I need a left wheel speed sensor and have to clean or replace my EGR valve.

On the bright side, who doesn't enjoy an excuse to buy new tools.
Old 12-23-2013, 08:09 AM
JK Junkie

The TF monster TB is awesome.
Old 12-23-2013, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

For anyone looking to upgrade balljoints, I have installed the synergy kit linked below and i can vouch for them.

Synergy Manufacturing Part 8009-12 - Jeep JK/WJ Heavy Duty Ball Joint Set

Quick Reply: VIOLENT shaking if I hit a big bump at highway speeds.