Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Viair 400c Compressor

Old 09-11-2012 | 06:00 PM
JK Freak

If you have a 2012 I dont think you can mount even the 2 gallon between the radiator and the fan. I was just about to pull the trigger on this same set up. There are no brackets available at this time although I know for a fact that Dominion is making one that they will sell as a kit with the compressor and tank.

I ended up getting the ARB twin. I have the same problem with installation but have more installation options since it looks so damn cool.

You were smart to get the tank. You can run air tools with it but cant if you had just got the compressor.
Old 09-11-2012 | 10:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got both of them for free at work. So for now I will run without the tank. Until I chop the muffler and probably mount it there.

Quick Reply: Viair 400c Compressor