Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Various questions - evo corners - rotopax mouting.

Old 02-15-2014, 05:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Various questions - evo corners - rotopax mouting.

I am planning to buy a set of evo rear corners for my 2 door and a pair of evo rocker skins, and I just can't find any pictures of both on a 2 door. If you guys have any pictures it would be great.

I would also like to see any "custom" light setup on the evo corners. I would probably add back ups under the brake lights, like the psc corners did.

------------------

I have the genright tire carrier, and there is a very small gap between the spare tire and my tramp stamp. I'm just wondering how much room takes rotopax once installed. If I could fit 2 on my tailgate it would be awesome. The tramp stamp I got is the vector offroad, which is already designed to mount rotopax on it.

So if someone could bring some measurements it would be appreciated. I might have to replace my current tramp stamp for one flat plate, so I would gain like 1/2". Otherwise, I would need suggestions on how and where you have mounted yours.

PS : I'd like to avoid to mount them on the back of my carrier, already have the hi-lift there.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Various questions - evo corners - rotopax mouting.