Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which valve? Fumoto or EZ Oil Drain

Old 09-22-2015, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Which valve? Fumoto or EZ Oil Drain

Ok. I've searched and read several threads on the fumoto and ez oil drain valves. However, I would like to get some input as follows:

1. Is there anything that would put one valve over the other as far as features, construction, quality, etc.

2. Is there any reason to not install one? I have JCR skids so it should be protected.

3. If you chose one over the other...why?

Thanks.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know about the EZ, but I've had the fumoto f106s for about 1.5 years and I'm a fan. Warm up the engine, short length of tube, and quick oil drain straight into my old 5-quart jug for recycling. No issues so far with the seal or valve; put one on my wife's commuter with no issues there either.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:37 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I went fumoto only because I've had a couple on several rigs previously and never had an issue. I have the EVO protek skids and it's a perfect combo the valve is protected and still easily accessible for hooking up my hose for draining the oil.

Quick Reply: Which valve? Fumoto or EZ Oil Drain