Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Upgrading/Updating my trucklite headlights

Old 10-18-2019, 10:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

For what it's worth, I have the KC Gravity Pros and love them. The beam pattern is great, the color is great, my only gripe is that they stick out further than OEM. It helps that KC and their warranty are excellent. Living in Phoenix, the black trim on my lights started to fade, I contacted KC and they sent me a new pair, no questions asked.
Old 10-22-2019, 01:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

I have tried most every GOOD lighting option out there, Trucklite, KC, HID in stock housing etc. My favorite by far is the Hella super 7 housing with Hella 2.0 bulbs in them. Why? great beam pattern and light color. All this led stuff does not have great light color, and most lights have artifacts throughout the beam. Trucklite has the dreaded X, JW has the brown blob of light at the bottom of their beam. The hella super 7s give a nice even beam with great color, no artifacts, and a decent beam projection. No, they are not bling, but they work! Best part, snow and ice do not stay on because the halogen bulbs heat up the lens nicely to take care of that.

Quick Reply: Upgrading/Updating my trucklite headlights