Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Upgrading to Rubicon 44's in my JK

Old 01-03-2017, 08:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
I love it when thin skinned posters complain about people on the internet then in the same sentence bash on people and call them names.
You may be an old Marine or a 20 year old transgender trust fund baby, thats the thing about the internet, you can say you are where've you want to be. I wish I were in my 20's but in reality I am pushing 50, so you guys can rip on the youngsters all you want. I am direct and blunt, not disrespectful, sometimes with some satire thrown in. Sorry it came off the way it did in your eyes. I will help out where I can.

You act more like one of these ****ing pc snowflakes then a Marine. You get all butt hurt if some meanie on the internet says something that you don't like. Go find your safe zone and rock in the corner.
BTW try using the search once in a while, you will be surprised at what you find. You posted this same question on 3 different JK forums, what within a couple of minutes of each other? OCD? If you were in such urgent need of info on the subject a simple search would have giving it to you in less time then it took you to post up the question. You will get the answer to your question faster and like to find more information then you will typically get in a single thread.

I apologized for insulting you and if you can't take that then I don't know anything else I can do. That reflects on you.
Feel free to block me so I don't ever unintentionally insult you again.

Good luck with your project and have a great new year!
That was not directed at you dirtman, we're good in my eyes. You did help me with the wire gauge, saved me the expense of relays and additional wiring, and were absolutely correct as I did find out that the oem wiring was 18ga as well.
And yes, I did post the questions on the forums I belong to, sorry if that's not the correct thing to do in your eyes.
I have no intention of blocking you, or anyone else for that matter. I realize after you jump on my post that you have issues with me, that's cool too.
I'm sorry if you took that directly, but as I said, it wasn't directed at you. As I said, you're good in my book, and seeing the awesome ride you have, I do look forward to your input on future mods I do.
Happy New Year to you and your family as well.
I hope Trump can help straighten our great Country back out.
have a good one

Last edited by jdinny; 01-03-2017 at 08:54 AM.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:24 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

All is good.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
All is good.
Good
Sorry I rubbed you the wrong way,