Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Upgrades coming soon

Old 07-30-2009, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK703
Would you recommend spacers ontop of the Lift or do you not have a lift?
TF 2.5 is on the list for this month. I'm getting it primarily for the beefier springs. If things don't work out with that route, I may just get a set of spacers this month and wait until the springs really start to protest.

I should note that I have an unlimited x.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hammontroy
TF 2.5 is on the list for this month. I'm getting it primarily for the beefier springs. If things don't work out with that route, I may just get a set of spacers this month and wait until the springs really start to protest.

I should note that I have an unlimited x.
Gotchya. Allright well Let me know where you bought the Rack/Bumper/Lift in a private message or w.e with prices if you could. thanks man
Old 07-30-2009, 02:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What would you suggest then? Because definitly wanna upgrade the plastic thing on the front of the jeep.
Get the coil kit instead of the spacer. Better to add coil spacers to a coil kit than stacker too many spacers on a BB kit.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotchya. Allright well Let me know where you bought the Rack/Bumper/Lift in a private message or w.e with prices if you could. thanks man
You got it

Quick Reply: Upgrades coming soon