Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Twin ARB Compressor Problem

Old 11-29-2013, 04:12 AM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thanks for the input. I'm still waiting to get it back. Sent it off last Friday. Hopefully will here something next week. I'll be switching out the plugs if they come back the same.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jadkar
BTW.... if anyone is interested these are the connectors I ordered to correct the undersized BS issue.....

Anderson Connectors w Contacts 8AWG 50amp Red New 24V | eBay

That's a great connector. I've used 'em on other jobs around the Jeep and the RV. Highly recommended.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:06 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Received a brand new compressor kit today. I would say great customer service from ARB since I've had this compressor for over a year. They asked zero questions. However, the compressor has the same plugs as what melted with my first compressor. I'll be changing the plugs out before it goes back into the Jeep. Thank you ARB for getting me a new unit, but I wish the connectors would have been replaced with larger ones. Not a problem though, easy to do. Also, I was surprised to see an entire kit. All new harness, switch, fusable links, etc. Props to ARB!

Quick Reply: Twin ARB Compressor Problem