Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tuffy Security Console

Old 12-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by putnam dan
Jeff, any updates on the full console, rather than the insert?

We had hoped to have the full console done before we went to print with the new catalogs (next week or two), but our design guy has been pretty swamped with other projects so it got pushed back again. I would estimate a month or two since I believe it is the highest priority new product.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:10 AM
CJK
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Window Switches

Originally Posted by wallerdog
So if I install this do I lose my rear cup/beer holders?
And what happens to the rear power window switches on the back of the factory console in the 4 door?? Somebody post a pic of the back side installed.
Old 12-05-2007, 04:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

I looked at your website and didn't see info on the full console. How do I preorder?
Old 12-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by gldwings1
I looked at your website and didn't see info on the full console. How do I preorder?
Until the design is completely done we won't have a price. As soon as that is figured out, we can start taking preorders. Would you like me to drop you a PM as soon as I have all the info?
Old 12-05-2007, 06:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by CJK
And what happens to the rear power window switches on the back of the factory console in the 4 door?? Somebody post a pic of the back side installed.
You don't lose the rear cup holders or the rear power window switches with the Tuffy JK Security Console insert. The rear part of the plastic console attaches back on to the steel Tuffy insert.

Quick Reply: Tuffy Security Console