Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tuffy Full Console

Old 12-12-2008, 06:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tuffy Full Console

I know it's probably too close to Christmas to arsk this, but, has anyone gotten and installed the new Tuffy FULL security console? I know it's out, and I know that Santa Claus has been looking for it in the QUADRATEC catalogue, but it doesn't seem to be in there (you really have to hunt for it if Santa is fairly new to Jeeps and parts!!). So, I was wondering if anyone had it and what they thought of it? How long did it take to install?

I can't wait, because I live in the inner city, and this consol has a place to put the CB so it's out of sight of the same idiots who feel they have to cut up your soft top to get in--that's why I have a hard top!

Pics!!!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought and installed the full console. It is great the storage compartment is huge and the cb feature is great. Install took about two hours most of that time was getting the old console out. Once the old it out it simply sits over everything, you must do wiring if you are putting the outlet or the cb in and bolt it down. The only advice I would give would be to watch the trasmission and transfer case shifters it was an art getting it out without marking them all up. If you have any question let me know I can send picks.

Quick Reply: Tuffy Full Console