Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tube Fenders

Old 08-23-2012, 02:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tube Fenders

Hi gang,

I am interested in getting tube fenders for my 2012 JK. However I am not in love with any of the designs I have seen so far. However I do like these type of fenders (pictures attached), mainly because of the design. I really like how the end part of the fender has a straight cut rather than a curvy cut. I believe they are made by a company called TNT. However they don't make them for the JKs so I was wondering if any of you may recognize this design and point me to a company that makes them for our JKs. Thank you so very much in advance for your help.

Cheers!

Last edited by LMT Rubi; 08-23-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:06 PM
JK Freak

Those look more like the fenders you saw on CJs, YJs, and TJs. I dont know if I have seen any flat tube fenders like that for JKs. I looked at almost everything before deciding to go with PSC tube fenders. I liked Warrior too. Good luck with your search.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

^^^ yes, you are correct. The fenders pictured above are mainly for CJs, TJs, YJs, etc. I will keep looking. Thank you for the help!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:25 PM
JK Super Freak

I believe Off Road Evo makes some similar to that style. Evo outlaw fenders.

Quick Reply: Tube Fenders