Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Trying to widen my stance...

Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pro Comp 70's with 4.5 backspacing should do the trick.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

hey Brigitta I was interested in the wrangler in this pic, what is the suspension, wheel/tire set up on this im about to buy a 4 door wrangler and really like the looks of this set up how does it handle on the hard road does it walk side-to-side, this info would help me alot thanks
Originally Posted by Brigitta
I run 4" BS and love it. Very stable!! It does extend past the fender a touch so if your state doesn't allow that the 4"BS wouldn't work for you.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by batchpad2000
hey Brigitta I was interested in the wrangler in this pic, what is the suspension, wheel/tire set up on this im about to buy a 4 door wrangler and really like the looks of this set up how does it handle on the hard road does it walk side-to-side, this info would help me alot thanks
check his profile . All his info is there

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/members/brigitta-15446/

Quick Reply: Trying to widen my stance...