Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Truxus MT's

Old 01-27-2009, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truxus MT's

Anyone here have them? How do you like them? I'm thinking about going with these since I've heard some fairly good reviews on them, especially in snow and ice. Some pics would be great too if anyone has them
Old 01-27-2009, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had a set of 31s on a Nissan Frontier and also my first TJ. They worked awesome but wore real quick. They did awesome in the snow, ice and mud. I thought about a set for my JK but the CFO says not until mine wear out.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Had them on my TJ a few years back, they were great. Only complaint is keeping them balanced was sometimes hard. Other than that I would get them again no ?'s asked.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:34 PM
JK Freak

Default truxus mts

I love mine. I got them from a member on here used. they had about 1400 miles on them. I have approx 10000 miles on them now. They are wearing great. If you pattern them they will wear evenly. Work great on and off road.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

do these seem to be closer to an actual mud terrain type tire, such as a Goodyear MTR or BFG MT KM, or are they more of an aggressive all terrain? In terms of performance anyways.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by afoulk
do these seem to be closer to an actual mud terrain type tire, such as a Goodyear MTR or BFG MT KM, or are they more of an aggressive all terrain? In terms of performance anyways.

An actual mud terrain. They have side lugs that alternate in size.

Quick Reply: Truxus MT's