Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

True Flow XDI WANTED !

Old 06-16-2008, 06:19 AM
axop

Default True Flow XDI WANTED !

I finally made up my mind over the weekend of which CAI system to go with and tried to order it ... Everybody I called so far is out of stock way in to July.
Any recommendations ?

Thanks !
Old 06-16-2008, 06:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've seen people offering this on eBay for $320 incl. shipping...try there as they are readily avail and u can have it in a couple of days..good choice and good luck!...i'm leaning towards this one as well 'cuz i like the 'closed' canister they offer...albeit this is $100 more than the competition...lemme kno how it turns out!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I installed this a few months ago and have no complaints at all, I am glad I purchased it.
Old 06-16-2008, 07:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have always been a K&N fan but now that I have the XDI They are definitely second place with me now...

I am VERY happy with my XDI!

I now want one for my Mustang too!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:59 AM
axop

... tried it all incl. Ebay, NOTHING available. One company has it listed but just came off the phone that they are out of stock as well. True Flow Factory says it could be end of July ... $%^&*

Last edited by axop; 06-16-2008 at 08:20 AM.

Quick Reply: True Flow XDI WANTED !