Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Truck-Lite (Military)

Old 04-27-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Shear low I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
Old 04-27-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

White - negative
Red - low beams
Blue - high beams
Old 04-28-2013, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have terminal 17 hooked to switched power and terminal 91 is ground, the pair I have already had 18 clipped at the lamp so I didn't even try that lead. They are super bright and I only use them when nobody is around or when somebody truly earned them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-593639014.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	451971
Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

So what I understand the blue or 18 is for the high beam. Does anyone have the part number for the connector to hook them into my existing plug or what exactly will I need to do?
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Is the blue tag on yours 18? On mine it is 17. I'm guessing that when they clipped it they clipped the low beam since these were used as driving/scene lights and as I said, they are bright as the sun! The ones I grabbed have a bracket and as you can see in my pics, are mounted to the front of the rig between the headlights. If you are planning on using them for head lamps then you will need to figure out which is high and which is low which Raven laid out in a previous post. Does the back of your lights look like the last pic I posted? If they do then you should be able to follow Ravens White/Red/Blue scheme to hook them up to your rig. Are you planning on using these as a headlight replacement?
Old 04-28-2013, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Shearlow
Is the blue tag on yours 18? On mine it is 17. I'm guessing that when they clipped it they clipped the low beam since these were used as driving/scene lights and as I said, they are bright as the sun! The ones I grabbed have a bracket and as you can see in my pics, are mounted to the front of the rig between the headlights. If you are planning on using them for head lamps then you will need to figure out which is high and which is low which Raven laid out in a previous post. Does the back of your lights look like the last pic I posted? If they do then you should be able to follow Ravens White/Red/Blue scheme to hook them up to your rig. Are you planning on using these as a headlight replacement?
Yes the back of mine are the same with three different wires coming out of the back. I do plan on replacing these with my head lights, that's if they will work.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Mounting and aiming them may present a challenge, but with a little persistence and some fabrication skills, almost anything is possible!

Quick Reply: Truck-Lite (Military)