Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Trektop NX vs Supertop NX

Old 04-04-2012, 09:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TriJeepV
I've looked at this one to replace the softtop also, but I have a question. Can you fold or roll back the top portion and keep the windows intact? The reason why is because during the summer there are alot of roads we drive on the are gravel and very dusty. I know there is the windjammer and duster but its a bit expensive and doesn't cover the whole rear behind the back seats. By the way, I have 4dr.
There is the sun rider option u just flip it back but it only uncovers the front seats much like removal of the 2 freedom panels
Old 04-04-2012, 09:58 AM
JK Freak

Attachment 299607

This is the best pic I have at the moment showing the sun rider option with it flipped back
Old 04-04-2012, 10:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Atch
Attachment 299607

This is the best pic I have at the moment showing the sun rider option with it flipped back
Is that as far back as it flips or can you open up for the rear seats also? It looks as if it's the same as the normal soft top. Thanks for the pics. Nice rig.
Old 04-04-2012, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Yeah that's as far back as it goes, u can take the whole thing off windows and all but this is as open as it gets with windows still in
Old 04-04-2012, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Atch
Yeah that's as far back as it goes, u can take the whole thing off windows and all but this is as open as it gets with windows still in
Thanks for the info. I guess the original trektop rolled back instead of using the sunrider frame. Again, thanks for the info.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX vs Supertop NX