Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Trektop NX - Should I or should I not?

Old 06-21-2012, 10:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics.... U made my mind up for me
Old 06-21-2012, 11:08 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by MtraXX
Um dude, my post wasn't of any upset nature... Just saying I've searched everywhere for pics and can't find them. I'm not waiting for them to fall into my lap...

back at ya! Chillax brother!
My apologies then. Just take a sec to read how you worded it though, kinda came off that way.... I'm not one to comment on such, so that's why I did. Glad we settled in a adult-like fashion though. Getcha Pull....
Old 06-21-2012, 12:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by FoxRacingJMC
My apologies then. Just take a sec to read how you worded it though, kinda came off that way.... I'm not one to comment on such, so that's why I did. Glad we settled in a adult-like fashion though. Getcha Pull....

See, wish my wife would call me an adult every now and then, LOL.... My toys just get bigger and cost more these days...

Old 06-21-2012, 12:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rdubs20
do it come with the windshield header?
It comes with a header piece that stays attached to the soft top, not to the windshield frame. It attaches with OEM style clamps

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120621_132237.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	332167

I'm holding the top up so you can see there's nothing on the windshield frame, it doesn't have that gap obviously

Its so easy I can open or close it while seat belted in, sitting at a red light. Super easy and fast.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

This thread couldn't be any more perfectly timed for me. I just got the wife convinced we needed this top. However, I didn't know about all the new features. I had only talked to folks that have the original. This NX version looks way better.

Thanks to all the posters that put up the pics too. Almost like a little test drive of it.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MtraXX

Man, great walk thru pics... much appreciated! I've wanted the top from seeing it up but was always concerned that I'd only be able to flip it back and not pull it all the way... This will get added to my wish list... Another item my wife doesnt like the looks of, lol...

Haha. My wife didn't like it either but now she loves it, says my jeep looks like a Hummer lol
Old 06-21-2012, 05:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 12JKUSD
Haha. My wife didn't like it either but now she loves it, says my jeep looks like a Hummer lol
But better!!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:22 PM
JK Newbie

I can't decide if i want the Trektop NX, a stock soft top or just a bikini and duster combo
Old 04-25-2013, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Great thread!!! cant wait to put mine on!! I just my jku with a hardtop and found a 4 month old Trekto nx on craigslist for 500. i got it for 400! Waiting to put it on now!!
Old 07-01-2014, 11:13 AM
JK Newbie

I love mine!!! Side and rear windows off in 5 minutes, toss into the garage. Back on in 10 minutes. All windows and complete top off in 10 minutes. I rest the top cover on a picnic bench in the back yard. About 20-25 minutes to get the entire top and windows back on by myself. I love the pic of the rolled up top in the rear of the Jeep, May have to try that.

Quick Reply: Trektop NX - Should I or should I not?