Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

trek top question

Old 02-01-2010, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trek top question

Anyone figured out an easy way to roll up the back window and secure it somehow? I like running with the window off, but it would be handier if I didnt have to take it all the way out. Seems like I've seen pictures of some older trek tops that had a couple of velcro straps that would hold it rolled up.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rolled up rear window

if u kept the elastic straps that came with your factory top you could do the exact same thing with the trektop rear window. the only thing holding it in would be the channel you slide the window in to @ the top so i'd be careful and make sure that u secured it to something else. it will definitely work tho. i usually just roll it up in a blanket and keep it in the cargo area. rear windows rolled up when left in tend to scratch easier, just a thought.

Quick Reply: trek top question