Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tread Lightly! Floor Liners

Old 03-24-2014, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tread Lightly! Floor Liners

Anybody here have TreadLightly! Floor Liners? I've been looking into getting them but don't want to pull the trigger till I get an idea of how they perform.

If anybody says that they don't perform good, what other liner would you suggest?
Old 03-24-2014, 03:38 PM
JK Newbie

Weathertech's are the way to go! I have a 2014 and the fit beautifully!
Old 03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
JK Newbie

I have rugged ridge floor liners and they're amazing. My brother has weathertechs in his dodge cummins 2500 and anytime it's weather or we have mud on our boots we slip getting in because his weathertechs don't have any tread. The rigged ridge have a tire like tread and are great in wet or muddy conditions. Plus they're like 1/3 the price of weathertechs.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by logandubs
I have rugged ridge floor liners and they're amazing. My brother has weathertechs in his dodge cummins 2500 and anytime it's weather or we have mud on our boots we slip getting in because his weathertechs don't have any tread. The rigged ridge have a tire like tread and are great in wet or muddy conditions. Plus they're like 1/3 the price of weathertechs.
Thanks! Those were the other ones I was looking at getting, but I heard that they don't protect the carpet as much as other liners do. Is that true?
Old 03-24-2014, 04:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

got em...they are rebadged quadratec liners. The newest versions are solid and have worked well for me.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1213091003.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	540267  
Old 03-24-2014, 05:44 PM
JK Super Freak

Quadratec, rugged Ridge, Tread Lightly, and Bestop are all the exact same floor liner, just with a different logo on them. I have the Tread Lightly version myself, and I think the quality and coverage are both great. I've been pleased with them for sure.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:11 PM
JK Newbie

They don't come quite as high as my brothers but I have complete confidence in them. I've been muddying twice in mine and haven't had an issue.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:15 PM
JK Newbie

Default Tread Lightly! Floor Liners

It fits like a glove, wish the walls were a little higher I guess but for the money you can't beat it

Quick Reply: Tread Lightly! Floor Liners