Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Traction control wont go off 2013

Old 01-13-2014, 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Sensor

Agree on the sensor. I had my knuckles changed and as I was driving away on popped the sensor. Took it back and the sensor was dirty or something? They cleaned it and then reinforced it with a zip tie. Maybe it just came out of connector? But took them no time to find and fix. Only other time it's come on? Steering wheel not centered. Think the sensors are a bit delicate?
Old 01-13-2014, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exact same thing kept happening to me when I re-centered my steering wheel. Took about 3-4 tries before the light would stop turning on while driving. Just be sure to follow the ProCal sequence exactly and it should fix the problem if indeed it is the steering wheel centering that's causing the issue.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:16 AM
JK Newbie

We'll the light shut off this morning. Wheel getting centered
Old 01-14-2014, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

Mine kept coming on and after examining it I noticed the adjustable trackbar was loose on the frame side causing the front axle to move and throwing the sensor code...to bad I had to figure it out and go to te dealership with the video of a loose trackbar because they said they checked all of that out the week before!

Quick Reply: Traction control wont go off 2013