Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Traction control kicks in on turns with new 35s

Old 04-08-2014, 08:55 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a Procal to adjust for the new tire size. Its never going to "Not" do it. Mine still goes off here and there if Im driving a bit more aggressive. If anything, give one of the vendors a ding. Im sure they can help you out. I call Northridge all the time asking questions.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:08 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mine does the same even with the procal, after lifting my jeep and tires my jeep didn't not have to recenter my steering wheel because it was still centered, I just did the kill switch and it has helped haha
Old 04-09-2014, 02:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its funny you say that Jeek. I noticed that once my switch was installed my Jeep doesnt freak out as much. Hardly ever! In the end, I hope this dude finds a result because it is pretty damn irritating when the ESP activates..lol
Old 04-09-2014, 02:53 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just keep my traction control off at all time lol

Quick Reply: Traction control kicks in on turns with new 35s