Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

trackbar preferances anyone?

Old 03-07-2011, 06:22 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ran Full Traction front and JKS rear trackbars for over a year - no problems. Just recently went with a Teraflex Monster front and this thing is truly monstrous! But regardless of which of these you go with, I think you'll be very satisfied.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the JKS trac bars, and daystar LCA's I really like this set-up on my 3-inch OME kit.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:38 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jksteve89
I have the JKS trac bars, and daystar LCA's I really like this set-up on my 3-inch OME kit.
alright, got the jks trackbars front and back with the jks LCA's for the front. i put the rear trackbar on and waiting for the rest to show up.

i did leave the relo bracket on in the back. after hearing all of the horror stories of people shearing them off, i thought the beefy bracket would be a better fit. you guys were right, HUGE difference from the stock. its about twice the size and seems bulletproof.

Quick Reply: trackbar preferances anyone?