Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Trackbar help with budget boost lift. Help fast please!

Old 01-02-2014 | 06:49 AM
JK Newbie

thanks for all of the advise and input! that's why i like this forum!

i was able to turn the steering wheel to move the jeep to get the extra i needed to get that track bar bolt in. It's in its original location until I can get over to the hardware sore to get the nut and bolt for the drop bracket. Now, I'll just torque everything down and be done.

The bracket is a frame side mount which was included in the Teraflex lift kit. I don't have the intent to wheel heavy. This is my DD with an occasional trip through the woods. The bracket should be fine for my use and alleviate the need for me to get an adjustable rear track bar, right?

Thanks again!
Old 01-02-2014 | 12:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by gumbeaux
thanks for all of the advise and input! that's why i like this forum! i was able to turn the steering wheel to move the jeep to get the extra i needed to get that track bar bolt in. It's in its original location until I can get over to the hardware sore to get the nut and bolt for the drop bracket. Now, I'll just torque everything down and be done. The bracket is a frame side mount which was included in the Teraflex lift kit. I don't have the intent to wheel heavy. This is my DD with an occasional trip through the woods. The bracket should be fine for my use and alleviate the need for me to get an adjustable rear track bar, right? Thanks again!
You bet, it will work fine for your purpose.
Old 01-02-2014 | 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

ok, I think I've got her done. track bar drop bracket installed. it doesn't quite sit level but I don't think it's supposed to, right? sway bar links on the outside of shock mounts. nothing binding. all looks good. check me guys- am I good to button up the rear?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2317315531.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	520698   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2217829269.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	520699   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-18412003.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	520700   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3959493308.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	520701   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2198453173.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	520702  

Quick Reply: Trackbar help with budget boost lift. Help fast please!