Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Track bar holes causing DW? please help

Old 01-08-2010, 11:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssunde1
So I was telling my mom about what I found this morning and that I needed to find somewhere to weld on some new mounts, and for some stupid reason, she decided to call the dealership (that has already proven to me to not know what the hell they are talking about, told me my SS was causing the DW) anyways, I just wanted to share what he said. He told her that if my holes are wallowed out, I need to come let them install a new track bar. Seriously?? Their solution to the holes being wallowed out is a new track bar? I don't see how that could possible fix anything. Could my JKS track bar have caused this. I know I have read a few people who claimed there JKS track bar was the problem, but this thing is beefy and I don't see how it could be the culprit.
Go for the dealer and put it in their lap.
If you can go in with the stock track bar on, that's better for you.
What probably caused the issue is lose bolts that moved around and caused the hole issue.

Quick Reply: Track bar holes causing DW? please help