Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Track Bar help - Clayton, Currie, or JKS

Old 05-31-2011, 05:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Track Bar help - Clayton, Currie, or JKS

The stock track bar and brackets just dont line up the axles like they should. I am looking at the above track bars and each one has its points. I like the JKS bar since its most like stock with rubber ends on both. However the Currie and Clayton use rubber on the frame side and a johnny joint on the other. This is a daily so my concern is road noise with them. I am aware the older JKS units had concerns but seems to be much better now. If you can let me know your opinion it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:06 AM
JK Freak

I can't comment on the above brands but I have the Monster TB from Teraflex front and rear and have been very happy with them. Plus they are beefy as hell!
Old 05-31-2011, 06:13 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the updated jks one and its alot beefier and stronger than the version before. I had that one also. It's a quality part for sure.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:18 AM
JK Freak

I've had JKS on my daily driver for about a year. No problems or complaints so far. No experience with Clayton or Currie.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

The JKS is a nice piece, I have been leaning that way due to the rubber bushings but the others are well built for the price too.. As for the Teraflex, it is a nice beefy piece too.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:37 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mjones
As for the Teraflex, it is a nice beefy piece too.
Seems you answered your own question there.

Quick Reply: Track Bar help - Clayton, Currie, or JKS